Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Keep On Keepin' On...

So let's see here...

Andy's got a "mild" case of bronchitis, according to his doctor. All I know is the poor little guy is coughing his head off, especially at night. He stayed home yesterday, and he'll be home again today. We don't want to chance that he'll make himself worse running around in the cold at recess, especially considering it rained last night, so everything will be wet. Not much else going on at home, hubby made some very tasty chicken stir fry for dinner, and tonight he's going to make tacos. Yum! I am soooo lucky to have married such a good cook! If I was in charge of dinner, we'd be having either spaghetti or macaroni and cheese every night. I'm good at pasta, that's about it.

Not a lot of WoW news either. We're switching around our non-playing days a bit so that we can be somewhat involved in the raiding schedule the guild leader just set up. Last night we scrounged up 24 people and took on Sartharion. We tried one drake up, but so many people were new to the fight that after a couple of disastrous attempts, we decided to take the drake out and run as normal. Even then we had a wipe before we successfully took him out. Someone in the raid was incredulous, we'd wiped three times and we were going to try AGAIN??!

Um, yes. Three wipes on one boss isn't much, really, when you consider that most of the people in the raid are not "raiders", per se, in that they're not always reading strategies and watching videos and learning the fights beforehand. They're depending on the raid leader to explain things once we're there, and half the time they're not listening even then. Truly told, I'm amazed it only took four tries to take him out, all things considered.

I took my hunter, so of course no hunter loot, and two pieces of paladin tier. I wish I had a screenshot of the recount though, at the end of it all I was 3rd on damage, running with my beast mastery spec. I think I hit about 3200 DPS. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. We're looking at Ulduar possibly on Friday, we'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, we'll be trick or treating and running the Headless Horseman whenever we can, and on our days off, keeping up with our Netflix queue. Life is good!

0 fellow footsteps: