Saturday, April 04, 2009

Zzzzzz....

Sorry it's been so quiet around here this week. I've had some projects going on at work that sucked away all of my free time. Even though it's been three days since I last posted, I still don't have much to talk about. I'm on vacation next week, which is exciting. We're going back to Cincinnatti, but with the kids this time, to take them to the zoo. Hopefully the weather will be a little warmer, so more of the animals will be out. I'm going to see if my sister-in-law will let us borrow that little video camera again, so I can take some video of the stuff I missed last time.

Other than that, hubby and I will probably get in some WoW time. My parents are taking the kids tonight so they can go to Palm Sunday at church tomorrow. Every year my church buys a bunch of palm fronds, and all of the kids get to walk down the aisles waving them in the air. Then next Sunday is Easter, and the Hallelujah chorus at the end of the service. I'm going to try to go this year, I think.

Anyway, I'm at work now, and I'd better get back to it. We've got a full day scheduled, and I want to get it over with as soon as possible!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 fellow footsteps:

Amazing Gracie said...

I hope you can make Easter services. It's a time for renewal of our faith.
~~~Blessings~~~

Rebecca said...

I will refrain from talking about the origin of Easter.... But hey, whooohooo I get a 4 day weekend for it!! :)