Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's 3AM, I must be lonely.

Not really. The family is all here and sleeping soundly in their beds. I don't know why I can't seem to make myself join them. Insomnia ftl.

But there was one bright spot in all of this, and I'm sure the WoW bloggers out there (especially my fellow hunters) will be linking to it before too much longer. Most of them probably still have to get out of bed, the lazy bums. ;)

TJ asked those of us who had been touched by BRK's teachings in any way to contribute to a project, and a few hours ago, she posted the result.

It is here.

I am proud to say the screenshot I submitted made it into the video, though all of the submissions will be sent along as well. Mine is the first one from Sharvan's Running of the Bulls, with my silly Tauren standing next to Blood Elf BRK. That was the first of two times I actually encountered him in-game, the other being at Orcapalooza. The man knew how to throw a party, I tell ya!

Anyway...

I just wanted to say again, thank you to BRK, and thank you TJ, for being such a great friend to the man who brought out the MQoSRDPS in all of us.

2 fellow footsteps:

Kaz Dragon said...

Hunting wabbits again? Shhhh!

Amazing Gracie said...

I understood the part about insomnia - you lost me after that, but like I've said before - as long as you're happy!!!
~~~Blessings~~~