Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hello again from Cincinnatti!

We made it safe and sound yesterday evening. I drove this time, and phew, that was exhausting! The longest I've ever driven was about an hour and a half for work training once, and that was quite a few years ago!

Hubby is still not feeling great, so we're sticking around the hotel for now. I'd like to take the kids down to the pool in a while though, to make use of it while we're here. Tomorrow we'll be heading out to the zoo, and I picked up a couple of disposable cameras for while we're there.

That's about all for now.. oh, there is one more thing. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but I may have to turn on comment moderation or word verification. I've gotten more spam comments in the past week than I have in the entire time I've had this blog, which is over a year now. They're weird too, you can probably still see them in my comment widget over on the side there. I know I have no idea what language they're written in, and I don't dare try the links in them. On top of that, I can't seem to pin down where they're coming from... I'll have to keep a weather eye on my traffic if I can.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week, by this time next week I hope to have vacation pictures for you all!

0 fellow footsteps: