Thursday, June 05, 2008

The proof is in the pudding (WoW)

I feel a little bit bad bragging here. But I really worked hard last night to bring my A++ game, especially because all of the other hunters were in buff-friendly groups, with a feral druid. Our resident Enhancement Shammy was afk last night, or at least one or two of them would have had a lovely +Agi totem as well. And like I said, I didn't even have a shadow priest handy to keep my mana up. This was tough on Naj'entus, because that whole thing he does with the water shield taxes all the self-healing resources you have, and if I died because my pots were on cooldown thanks to using a mana pot, well, that would just be stupid. So I had to be very careful to sustain dps AND not go OOM AND stay alive AND grab spines if someone close to me got hit with one AND keep my pet alive.. it took some doing.

But we got through it, all 25 of us. And at the end, this is what I saw. (I am Callisto)


5 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Well-done, Asara. :)

Anonymous said...

? confused

Sandee said...

Go ahead and brag. It's good for you once in awhile. Have a great day. :)

Rebecca said...

WhoooOhoooooo!!! You rock!!! Well, not that I really understand it - but if you're name is in 1st, well that must be a good thing!! :)

Kaz Dragon said...

MQoSRDPS!