Thursday, June 05, 2008

Amazing guild is A M A Z I N G.

I have to get to bed, but I wanted to mention before I go that my awesome guild went to BT for the second time tonight.. I wasn't around for the first try, they didn't kill any of the bosses that night. So tonight we go back, and we killed not one, but TWO bosses there. TWO!! Insane glee followed the downing of Supremus, as well as a great deal of quest turn-ins, there was a keg in the middle of Shattrath City, it was great. Such a morale boost after the weeks we've spent wiping vs. Lady Vashj in SSC.

Huzzah Spanish Inquisition!!!

(p.s. I feel a little OP.. I was top on the WWS report out of all the hunters, and I was in the caster group. No LotP, no Agi totem, not even a shadow priest for uber-mana. RAWR!)

2 fellow footsteps:

Kaz Dragon said...

Grats! We're still wiping on Lurker.

Barb said...

A good guild is hard to find and a real treasure when you do. We've been fortunate enough to find a "home" with one on The Scryers.