Monday, July 09, 2007

It's MeMe time! :)

My dear friend Linda AND my brother-in-law Bob tagged me with this one, here goes nothin!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

The Buzz Queen
Opinion Minions
Freelance Cynic
Are We There Yet??
Asara's Mental Meanderings

THEN answer the following Questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see.. ten years ago was 1997, so I was in college; but it's summer, so I was working at Arnie's Bakery and Restaurant, in the bakery section.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working like crazy, because it's our busy season.. stop having picnics, people!!

Five snacks you enjoy:
Tostitos with Fritos Mild Cheddar dip
Meijer brand chewy chocolate chip cookies warmed in the microwave
Wheat thins
Popcorn
Gummi candies

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: (Only FIVE??!)
Bring Me To Life (Evanescence)
Time Warp (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
The Phantom of the Opera (from the movie)
Seasons of Love (Rent)
Jump (House of Pain)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Pay off hubby's school loans
Buy a house
Buy a second car, or maybe a truck
Hire a housekeeper
Take a year off to go traveling

Five bad habits:
Procrastination (HOW long ago did I get tagged with this?)
Letting people at work get my dander up
Playing too much WoW...
Messing around on the computer when I'm supposed to be working
Not helping enough around the house

Five things you like doing:
Reading
Playing WoW
Sitting on the porch on a cool spring (or fall) morning, just enjoying the peace and quiet
Taking a nice hot bubble bath
Sleeping in

Five things you would never wear again:
neon-colored spandex
Probably anything below a size 12
cropped tops
low-rise jeans
jelly shoes

Five favorite toys:
XBOX 360
Nintendo DS
GameCube
my computer
my MP3 player

4 fellow footsteps:

Maggie Moo said...

"Getting your dander up"

Nice.

Hope you're doing well.

Linda said...

Even though it took you awhile to do this one I think you did a great job! Your list of snacks has made me hungry and your your list of toys could almost rival my son's!

Anonymous said...

"peace and quiet"!!

What's that?

Great job on this one.

SQT said...

Never wearing jelly shoes again, good call. :)