Friday, November 13, 2009

Woo! Weekend's almost here!

Just have to get through work today. And at least I get to do so with no danger of an underpants sighting. A small blessing, but a blessing nonetheless. If those pants EVER show up here again, I'm sending him home to change.

A random quote from the radio this morning that made me giggle. "A hot dog made of bacon is like a vagina made of Playstations".  We're listening to the Bob and Tom show, and one of the comedians they had on this morning said that. I tried to look it up, he said there was a place in Chicago that sold hot dogs made of bacon, but all I could find was bacon-wrapped hot dogs, which aren't quite the same. Still sounds tasty though, perhaps one of these days I'll give it a try. I mean, they wrap steak in bacon sometimes, why not a hot dog?

We finally got to finish Superbad last night, as the new copy came in the mail from Netflix yesterday. It was funny, but the end was sort of anticlimactic and awkward. There are several other Judd Apatow movies that I like better, we'll put it that way.

Time to get back to work, bah. I'll see you all on the other side of the weekend, I hope yours are full of awesomeness! :)

0 fellow footsteps: