Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I prefer "unique"

Hubby and I recently signed up for Netflix, not sure if I mentioned that before or not. (Hey, when you only post once or twice a week, you forget things, OKAY? GOSH.)

He picked out some random movies for our initial queue, and I started thinking about ones I'd like to see, that we could intersperse in the existing list, so we could maybe alternate between movies I wanted and movies he wanted. This morning I sent him the following list.

The Swan
Casablanca
Saw
Brave Little Toaster
Armageddon
Breakfast at Tiffany's

The email I got back said simply:

"The Brave Little Toaster?? Really?!?
Only you, honey.."

And that's the way I like it. :)

2 fellow footsteps:

Pixelated Executioner said...

Hey, one of my guilty pleasures is Space Jam. *shrug*

Can't help what you like. ^_^

Maggie Moo said...

I was going to leave a comment about how nice it is that you have someone who loves you for who you are. But then I got distracted by the Chinese Hotel ad and am going to check it out.

(Not really, don't worry)