Monday, May 18, 2009

Danger, Will Robinson!

It's Monday. Sigh. And I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night. I did a bit of spodding around in WoW, ran a couple of Heroics. Got some badges. Got a new chestpiece, and regemmed twice to rearrange my hit rating. Should only have been once, but I wasn't thinking ahead far enough. So now I finally get to use my shiny polearm from Naxx that I won oh so long ago.

Not much else going on in WoW.. I'm looking for Gondria, but so far no luck.

Nothing really exciting happened over the weekend either. Went grocery shopping, mowed the lawn... that's about it. Next weekend though, we're planning a camping trip. Hubby and the kids are leaving on Thursday, I'll be joining them on Friday after I get out of work. It will be Emily's first camping trip. I may even pick up a fishing license and a pole, and finally try my luck at catching a fish. I'll make sure the camera is charged up, and hopefully be back on Sunday or Monday with a bunch of pictures for you guys! :)

4 fellow footsteps:

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Barb said...

UGH.. Cenarion Circle is down. *twitch*

Umm.. Guess what? I tagged you.

http://www.skittlesplace.net/2009/05/hot-buttah-gets-award.html

Linda said...

Sounds like you've got some great plans for the weekend! I will most definitely look forward to the pictures!

Amazing Gracie said...

Camping! Yay!!! Used to love it - now it's a hotel or nothing...
~~~Blessings~~~~