Friday, May 01, 2009

Cursed Raid Night...

Saraabi didn't get to tank much of anything yesterday. Everyone in the guild was off doing their own thing, getting ready to raid and whatnot, and I didn't want her first 80 tanking experience to be a PUG. I will probably PUG eventually, but I want to be a bit more confident in my ability first, and guildies tend to be a bit more forgiving of mistakes than random people, or so I've noticed. I'll see what I can rustle up this weekend though, there have to be SOME people out there who'll run normal instances with me and hubby!

Also on the list for this weekend are the Children's week achievements, as well as some egg-hunting for Draevyn, my Belf mage. I want to get the Polymorph: Rabbit spell for him. He has the penguin glyph, but I like the variety of having a bunny too. Maybe someday I'll even get the Turtle book for him, that's always been my favorite poly.

Other than that, I guess we'll see what happens. As long as it includes some extra sleep, I'll be happy. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

1 fellow footsteps:

billy said...

One of the Children's week achievements is UP, and most people are doing it on Reg.