Thursday, April 16, 2009

So far, so good...

As those who have been brave enough to comment in the past couple of days have probably noticed, I turned on word verification the other day. So far, no more spam comments in crazy languages. I'll probably leave it on for a week or so, then take it off and see what happens. I hate doing word verifications, and I hate making you guys do them, but I hate those annoying comments worse, so I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Still no troll progress yet. Hubby had installed Portal on my computer to play, because he's been having issues with his graphics card. So when I got home, he says, you should try to play it! So I sat down, and was hooked after a couple of puzzles. I finished it at about 11 PM. It would have taken me longer, but hubby has beaten it twice now, and gave me a couple of hints when I got really stuck and frustrated. Then he showed me this video, which I would not have understood at all had I not played the game, but had me practically rolling out of my chair with laughter now that I have. I hope you enjoy it as well! (There's a bit of swearing, so it might be NSFW)

6 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Amazing Gracie said...

And sometimes I think Luxor is over my head!!! Smiles...
~~~Blessings~~~

Kaz Dragon said...

Portal is amazing, although it doesn't have much replayability. A game I played recently that is similar (i.e. unbearably cute) was The Maw, which you can get off Steam for about the price of half a pizza. You might want to take a look ;)

Today's Captcha: Antedseu! But I don't have an aunt ted or an aunt sue :(

Rebecca said...

I'm so behind on times, I don't even know what Portal is :-0

Happy Friday though!! :)

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Spammers suck!

I think that one got through right above me. :(

Natasha, you suck!!!!

Carrie said...

sigh.

Looks like it's moderation time. I got three spam comments on this one alone. At least they were in English.