Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No Argent Champion yet...

Nope, didn't happen. I got home from work yesterday and my sister-in-law was over, playing Rock Band with the hubby. I hopped on Asara for a few minutes, and managed to at least knock out my Dalaran cooking daily and the Shattrath one, which (finally) got me one of the two achievements I needed for my Chef title. Just a couple of weeks more of cooking dailies in Dalaran, and I'll have that done. Then the siren song of Rock Band (and a mushroom pizza) called me into the living room, where I spent the rest of the night singing along while hubby played guitar and Beth rocked out on the drums.
 
Oddly enough, I managed a 100% on Medium for "That's What You Get" by Paramore. At least Rock Band likes my singing!
 
I have to mention some cuteness too. The other day when we were at the park, we went for a walk down a wooded path they have there. On our way back to the playground, the kids were walking together holding hands, which was adorable. I kicked myself multiple times that day for not having the camera along. Then last night when I was singing, Emily came and sat next to me, and was singing along with me. I was singing "Still Alive" from the game Portal, and she was right there with me on the "I'm still alive" bits at the end.
 
I snuck back onto WoW for a few more minutes before bed, because my little druid Numae had some auctions up that I wanted to check on. She's currently level 49, thanks to an ST run hubby did for her over the weekend. She's my Inscriptionist (Inscriber?), and I'm leveling her when I have time so that she can eventually (hopefully) make Asara a Nobles Deck. Tonight I'm guessing hubby and I will spend some time on our Recruit-A-Friend characters, as we're running out of time to get the most out of their boosted experience, and they're still only level 17. But I'm also hoping to get out of work a little early, because the weather is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous today, and I want to spend some time outside with the kids and hubby before it starts to get colder again tomorrow.
 
Oh, and before I forget...
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 fellow footsteps:

Linda said...

It always cracks me up when I score 100% on any songs on Rock Band because I so CANNOT sing but as long as I keep that arrow where it needs to be, I'm good. Trust me, you don't want to anywhere around when I do my rendition of "Run for the Hills"! It makes dogs howl and cats run away in fear!

A Happy St. Patty's Day to you, too!