Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's almost here!

Tomorrow we leave for Lansing, yay!

If anything, I think I'm even more excited this week than I was last week. That might have something to do with the fact that we really ARE going this week, but... yeah. :)

Last night's dinner was Culver's, and if you have one near you, I totally recommend it. It's a little pricier than most burger places, but the food is tasty, and the ice cream is completely worth it. I had a mint oreo Concrete Mixer for dessert, and it was amazingly yum. Tomorrow will be the big dinner though. One thing they have in Lansing that we don't have here is White Castle, so it's always a treat when we're over that way to order up a Crave Case with cheese and OD on tiny burgers.

Other than that, just a bit of WoWing last night. Mezzaluna and Rhonson are now level 35. Our current plan is to get them to 60, then roll some hordes on another realm, and try to get them to 60 as well before our RAF bonus runs out. We'll see how well we do, considering that I'm still trying to fit raids in once in a while also. I'm signed up for tonight, but I have no idea what's on the menu. I know the guild was in Naxx last night, but I logged off before I found out if they finished or not. If they did, it'll be Sartharion and Malygos, if not, maybe we'll finish up in there.

That's about all... If you'll excuse me, I have to look up some pet return macros. I'm tired of my pet dying to lava walls because I didn't click Passive soon enough. Have a great day everyone! :)

2 fellow footsteps:

Barb said...

Yummmm... White Castle.. the Cedar Street exit. :)

Amazing Gracie said...

I've never been to a White Castle. We have them frozen, in the grocery store but somehow that just doesn't seem the same.
I'm glad you're heading off on the right weekend! Have fun, you two~
~~~Blessings~~~