Friday, January 09, 2009

A question for the hunters.

We cleared out the Military wing of H. Naxx last night, and the Four Horsemen dropped a little crossbow named Final Voyage.
A couple of other hunters bid on it, but because we were all tied on DKP (since we had all been on the first earning run yesterday), it came down to a roll, and I won. Now, I just got myself a Nesingwary 4000 a few days ago, but my RatingBuster showed this as an upgrade, almost all the way across the board. There are a few points of AP, crit, and hit (from the socket) lost, but I figured the extra Agility and Stamina were worth it, as well as the increase in base damage/DPS. Add on to that the fact that I really don't like the look of Asara with a gun, and my CL was there and he didn't say that I shouldn't have it, and I think I made the right choice.

My question is, what do you all think? Did I waste my DKP or not?

1 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

You didn't waste dkp, just my engineering mats ;)
Guess I'll go make a new scope and some Saronite Arrow Maker