Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanks everyone :)

You guys cracked me up yesterday (and this morning) with your comments! I did have a look-see at their website, and I don't know where he's shopping that those things are $150 (that's what he said they cost yesterday), unless she wants two pairs. And Carrie, you're right, they're really not very pretty! They do look like something she would want though, they're both relatively outdoorsy. When they go on vacation, they always go somewhere that they can hike or bike. So anything that refers to itself as good for people who do that sort of thing, they're all over it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

So anyway, happy Friday to everyone :) I'll be heading out in a while for our annual Holiday Party. They give out prizes, including paid days off, so keep your fingers crossed for me, ok? Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you! WIN A DAY OFF!!!! :)

SQT said...

What is that guy compensating for? That's all I want to know.

Btw. You won some books. I might still have your address but I'll double check. Either way, I'll send you an email.

Linda said...

I hope you had a great time and that you won something really nice like a day off or something just as fantastic - like maybe a pair of shoes?!?

carrie said...

*prance* Hope you won a day or two off ;)