Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gotta have a Theme Song

A number of WoW bloggers in my reader today have posted on another shared topic from Blog Azeroth, and I have to jump on this one too. The question comes from Autumn of Grumble N Autumn, and she wants to know what would be the theme song for my WoW characters.

I have two characters that are getting the majority of my playtime these days. Asara, my lovely huntress, and Saraabi, my uber-tanking pally.

Saraabi's was easy. I had to pick BOOM by P.O.D., because so much of her game time is spent throwing shields at things and dropping glowy hammers from the sky.. smiting the bejeezus out of things from Azeroth through Outland and beyond. Ever since she respecced prot, her life has been spent surrounded by the glow of righteous fire, no other song fits her better.



Asara's was much more difficult. She was my first character, she has outlasted every alt I have ever made. Everything I learned about WoW I learned while sighting down an arrow from her bow. So in the end, I decided on "I'll Be There", because she always has been, and even if I quit WoW someday, she always will be.

1 fellow footsteps:

Rebecca said...

I can't tell b/c I didn't watch it, but is that Mariah Carrey?