Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another gem from the Whistler.

I hate to bump down my post from this morning, but I have to share this one.

He says to me, "You know that guy who works on the meat dock?"
Me: "Yeah..."
Whistler: "I asked him today if he was Mayan, and I think I offended him."
Me: "Well, maybe it would have been more diplomatic to just ask him where he was from..."
Whistler: "Yeah, I did, and he said an area.. that didn't mean anything to me at all, so I asked if he was Mayan. I still think he is, or at least he's of Mayan descent. I mean, he doesn't have any body hair at all, and Mayans don't. They never have to shave or anything."

Dude.. I don't even want to know where that particular observation came from. To say "at all" in that context is not something I really want to think about, you know?

7 fellow footsteps:

Sandee said...

Oh Lordy. Just saying. Bwahahahaha. Have a great day. :)

Barb said...

*waving hello*

Rebecca said...

Woah! I'm with you, how does he know that this "Mayan" doesn't have "any body hair at all" has he looked at every spot on this dudes body? hahhahahah - funny stuff :)

Callie Ann said...

That is damn funny girl... that whistler is a real gem... Bwahahahah

Anonymous said...

Good Gawd!

Amazing Gracie said...

Some people are just born minus the "classy" gene, you know?
What a moron.
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....he "knows" things that I don't think he should.