Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tired Tuesday

I don't have a lot to say today.. one of my early risers is on vacation for the rest of the week, so I've been up since 2:30 this morning. Blech.

We had a pretty quiet weekend, though we went to see Wall-E on Sunday afternoon. It was very cute, and I liked it a lot. Neither of the main two robots had much in the way of lines, but they definitely made up for it with personality. A big thumbs up from me, that's for sure!

Not much else to report.. the guild is taking a week vacation from raiding, so things are pretty quiet on that front. Did a little EOTS and an AB last night before I went to bed (at 8pm *grump*), but that's about it. Maybe tonight we'll spend some time on our paladins, but I think that'll depend on how long of a day I have at work. Odds are I'll probably be too tired to do more than eat a bit of dinner and collapse in bed. :( At least I've got a long weekend to look forward to, though! /cheer

0 fellow footsteps: