Saturday, May 17, 2008

Well that's a load off!

My MIND, people. Geez.

I got ten votes on my little poll yesterday, and over half of you said that you're happy reading whatever I write, so between that and the conversations I had on Twitter yesterday, y'all are stuck with me and one blog only. To those who voted otherwise, sorry! I'll do my best to start tagging things, and maybe get a tag cloud until I can reorganize my link lists. I want to do that ASAP, but with only one day weekends from now until at least mid-June, it's only at about the middle of my priority list. I will get it done eventually, I promise! I especially want to set up links for all of the WoW bloggers that I'm reading. You guys are awesome. AND I want to get a new template, or at least a new header image. I made this one myself with Paint, and I know it's crap.

In other news...

I sassed someone in my guild on our forums last night. She hasn't responded yet, I don't know if she will or not. But I don't like her anyway. I put a link up to Bellwether's awesome Thank You post on the main WoW forums, because I thought it was a really nice gesture, and I wanted to share it. She responds with this: "shouldn't she say thank you blizz, because they're the ones who came up with all of those forms and roles and everything".

My response: "Yes, you're right. And damn her for not being properly appreciative of things". Like I said, I don't really like this girl. She's a big prima donna, and her attitude has ticked me off on more than one occasion. So this time I said something.

Hubby and I made new characters on a PvP realm last night. He has a Belf Pally, and I have a Belf lock. I started over three times after finishing my imp quest, to get one with a decent name. The one I stuck with is named Peppip, which I think is pretty cute! We got to about level 7 before I got too tired and had to go to bed. He almost made a hunter, which would have been pretty funny, since his main is a lock, and my main is a hunter.

That's about all for now.. hope everyone is having a nice weekend while I'm stuck here at work! ;)

3 fellow footsteps:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well there you go! wherever that is, ha ha ha. is peppip like pepsid cause i know what that is?

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Anonymous said...

I love things here the way they are. :)

Happy Weekend!

Rebecca said...

Hehe, we like you just the way you are!! :)