Monday, April 07, 2008

Whoops.. (aka MaNiC mOnDaY ~ 1000)

Got a little lazy there with my posting, didn't I? Sorry about that. Sigh. Work is getting crazy.. our busy season is starting up, and on top of that we are implementing a new section of our inventory control program. I'm going to be pretty heavily involved in that, so that's taking a big chunk of my time lately. On Wednesday one of my coworkers will be going on vacation for about a week. This means a week of 12-14 hour days for me, as I will be coming in to work at 3AM, and leaving more or less when the production day is done. This will probably be around 5, if not later. Every day. Yay.

This also means I can't raid for the next week or two, until my schedule gets back to normal. And that really sucks, because my guild has made some pretty big strides recently on progression. Last week they dropped Rage Winterchill in Mount Hyjal (I knew they would, once everyone's connection stabilized), and last night they got Hydross the Unstable and Morogrim Tidewalker down as well. I wasn't there for any of this, which makes me sad. Tonight they're going back to Hyjal, and I think I'm going to sign up.. as this will be the last raid I get to do until probably next Thursday, which is Kara night anyway, so it doesn't really count.

I spent some time on my priest alt this weekend, quite a bit, actually. When I started her, I intended to level her Holy, for the challenge, mostly. Then I got all caught up in the pally, and so my priest had been sitting there inactive at level 34 for months. Now when I want a challenge, I work on my pally, because the level grind between 60 and 70 is TOUGH! I've specced her as Protection now, which has actually helped me. I'm learning how to AOE grind.. but it's a slow process. So when I looked back at my priest, I decided that I'd give Shadow a try. I really like it :) I was hoping to get her to 40 this weekend and into shadowform, but I didn't quite make it. She's level 39-and-a-half, lol! I've got some quests lined up though, so once I'm done with my Ogri'la dailies on my hunter (once I hit exalted I'm getting a new crossbow!), I'll be working on my priest, every day if I can manage it. She'll be my third mounted alt once I get her to 40. Hubby's rogue is not far behind, I'll probably be running her through Scarlet Monastery before too long! :) My warlock isn't that far behind either, I'll probably start working on her again after my priest hits 40. These are exciting times.. I've got about 1,000 things to do, luckily I've got plenty of time to do them!

6 fellow footsteps:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ummm, okay. (ha ha ha ha ha)

smiles, bee
xoxooxxoxoxoxoxo

Mo and The Purries said...

Never before I met you would I have imagined a "busy season" for hot doggers!
:)
Hang in there!

Durward Discussion said...

All Manic Mondays kick off be kind to dragons week.

Sandee said...

I got the working very long part, but what else did you say? I haven't a clue. Have a great MM Asara. :)

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm kind of lost on some of this post but I can see I'm not the only one. We love ya Carrie....but I have no idea what you're talking about.

But "carrie on" anyway.....ha ha

Anonymous said...

We'll eat hamburgers this season to give you a bit of a break. ;) heh heh

Hope your schedule gets back to normal soon so you can talk more about raids...even though I never know what the heck you are talking about. ;)