Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Angry dreams...

Have you ever dreamed that someone made you SO angry that you were still angry at them when you woke up, even though they really didn't do anything? That happened to me this morning. I was half-awake and grumbling about what had happened in my dream, ready to let someone have it. Thankfully when I came fully awake I wasn't angry any more, and I told hubby, who got a good chuckle out of it.

In WoW news, I've been feeling a bit insecure about my lovely Asara and how well she's doing her job as a Beast Mastery spec hunter. Thankfully, I know a GREAT Beast Mastery hunter, yon Big Red Kitty, and I sent him an email a couple of days ago to see if he could give me a hand. He did, and in a big way :) So I wanted to send out a big thank-you, and I can't wait to get Asara into a raid to see how much better she does. Unfortunately, one of my coworkers is on vacation, so there will be no raiding for me until next week sometime. In the meantime, maybe I can get some heroic Magister's Terrace runs in this weekend and pick up a 1H axe or two :)

3 fellow footsteps:

Sandee said...

Yep, I've had angry dreams like that. Don't like them one bit either. Have a great day. :)

Rebecca said...

I've never had a dream exactly like that. I have had a dream where I've viciously murdered someone who I loved and was totally innocent (I wrote a post about this last year) and I've been haunted by the guilt from that dream ever since. This was over 10 years ago and I don't know what to do to stop worrying about it...

And whooohoooo on your WoW!!! I know I don't know much about THAT game, but I do know how fun it is to master big challenges in other games. :)

BRK said...

If you get one of those axes, you won't stop until you get two. We promise.

/wave!

BRK