Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tagged! The Band Meme

Checking through my comments this morning, I found that I have been tagged by Queen Mimi herself, of Mimi Writes. Not one to fancy a foray into a dungeon, I jumped on this one right away! It was really fun, too. I always enjoy a bit of graphical manipulation or whatever you'd want to call it. Unfortunately for myself, I was unable to download the program I WANTED to use, so I was stuck with everyone's (not so) favorite standby program, Microsoft Paint. I would so have loved to have Paint Shop Pro, I think I could have done a more "professional-looking" job. Ah well, here you have it, in all it's glory, the Band Meme!

The Band Meme

Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. My tagee list is at the bottom of this post. It's fun and requires no thought at all. Go to......

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.

And my result:



A lot of the people who visit here have already been tagged, so in the interest of not double-tagging anyone, I tag YOU if it's your first visit to my blog. Everyone loves memes, right? :) Enjoy!

5 fellow footsteps:

Linda said...

Sweet! Wicked! Cool!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I hate memes...

But I do love the Dragoness.

Mimi Lenox said...

Now THAT is really cool. Nice job!

Akelamalu said...

That is fabulous, it could actually be a realy album cover! Mimi tagged me too :#

Unknown said...

I'm doing something kinda crazy and doing some band-hopping *oh joy* It's also nice that I get to make a little linky love too while I'm at it. There is hope, after all, that my technorati will reach 500 before the year 2020.

OK, and so you know, yours is one of the best I've seen. Neat, I'd say... Have a gr8 weekend and stop by if ya like. Mine's posted here: The Band Meme. *smoochies* (a/k/a Rhonda)