Monday, January 14, 2008

MaNiC mOnDaY ~ Carnival!!!

Today is Carnival day at It's a Blog Eat Blog World, to celebrate the new year! I've got my eye on an elephant ear, but before I hustle over to the concessions, I want to mention my booth. Yep, that's it, the GREEN one over there. Nothing overly serious or earth-shattering or even sentimental.. well, maybe a little sentimental. A peek into the crazy world that is my brain, and the sorts of things that get me a little hyper. Stop on by, I'll buy you an elephant ear!

5 fellow footsteps:

Mimi Lenox said...

Welcome To The Band

Rachel Schell said...

I love elephant ears...

DirkStar said...

Well, where's my elephant ear?

Linda said...

I'm with Dirk, where' my elephant ear? I had my taste buds all warmed up for one!

Sandee said...

Sorry I wasn't by yesterday. AT&T shut down my Internet so we could switch. Anyway, I'll pop over for you favorite MM post. Have a great day. :)