Friday, January 18, 2008

Just a quick note before I head off to bed... again, nothing major to report. We're raiding on Sunday, and will probably be playing around on our Horde characters, which are now level 47, by the way! We want to get them to 50 this weekend, no particular reason, other than it's all relatively new to us over there. We've both spent a good amount of time on the Alliance side, and the Horde side has different quests and things to do, which neither of us has done before. So yes, Bobbarama, since you asked yesterday, I usually play Alliance, but I do appreciate the Horde as well! I also am not above visiting other people on other servers, so if you drop me a line with your character name, I'll surely hop on over and try to say hello! And if you have any questions, just holler!

0 fellow footsteps: