Sunday, November 11, 2007

We made it!

My parents had the kids for the weekend, so hubby and I devoted most of yesterday and a bit more time today to getting our horde characters to level 40. The important thing about being level 40 is that you can buy a mount, which helps you get places faster. At level 40 you get one that comes with a speed increase of 60%. At 60, it's 100%, and at 70, you can get one that flies! Two of my alliance characters have mounts, in fact, Asara has 7 of them at last count. Two cats, three horses, a ram, a talbuk, and a gryphon.

My main horde character is a blood elf mage, and hubby has an undead/forsaken priest. So the mount I was able to buy is a hawkstrider, and he got a skeletal horse. Here we are on our new mounts! That's me, Draevyn on the left, and hubby, Dryburden, on the right!

1 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am totally confused! *LOL*

Glad you're having fun. ;)