Monday, July 16, 2007

The Birthday MeMe

Another tag from Linda, and I'm getting to this one a little sooner!!! :) What I'm supposed to do is go to Wikipedia and put in the month and day of my birthday. Then I have to write down 3 historical events, 2 births, and 1 holiday. And I'm going to be lazy yet again, and not tag anyone.. but if you've never done this before, feel free to hop over to Wikipedia, and make sure you let me know how yours came out! :)

With no further ado, my birthday is February 13, so...

3 Historical Events:

1. 1633 - Galileo Galilei arrives in Rome for his trial before the Inquisition
2. 1866 - Jesse James and his gang commit the first armed bank robbery in United States history during peacetime in Liberty, Missouri
3. 2000 - The last original "Peanuts" comic strip appears in newspapers one day after Charles M. Schulz dies

2 Births:

1. 1942 - Peter Tork, American musician and actor (The Monkees)
2. 1979 - Mena Suvari, American actress

1 Holiday:

Apparently there are no holidays on my birthday :( But I did have a list of "Liturgical Feasts" for the following saints:

Saint Amelric
Saint Beatrice
Saint Ermenildis
Saint Fulcran
Saint Polyeuctus

2 fellow footsteps:

Linda said...

Wow - there are certainly a lot of "Saints Days" on your birthday!

Jesse James and Peter Tork both have significant events on your birthday - now isn't that just the coolest thing that you would never have known had you not been subjected to this meme!?

Amazing Gracie said...

I always like the Monkees...but I have no ideal who Mena Suvari is?
Guess I'm off to google!