Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged with some Linky Love

Hey y'all :) I've been tagged by the lovely Callie to do a Linky Love meme. I'm gonna spin this a little bit though, because I was actually tagged with something similar by the ever-so-graceful Morgen a while back, and hadn't posted it yet. SO... what I am intending here is to combine the two lists I have been given. This will be a lot of linkies, so hold tight!! :) And as for tagging, I tag ALL of my lurkers!! I know there are a lot of you, so you'd better comment now, or you're in for it! :)

Callie's List:
Kaliblue - Visit My Site
Just me shann - Visit My Site
Tigger Bob's- Visit My Site
Star8278- Visit My Site
Asara Dragon- Visit My Site
A Little Piece Of Me - Visit My Site
The Rocky Mountain Retreat - Visit My Site
Scrappin…with life in this New Year of 2007 - Visit My Site
Rhonda's Blog - Visit My Site
Skittles' Place - Visit My Site
Cruftbucket- Visit My Site
Goldercoaster - Visit My Site
ComedyPlus - Visit My Site
eJabs- Visit My Site
UntwistedVortex - Visit My Site
The Chronicles of My Life - Visit My Site
I am Who I am - Visit My Site
WebStyle - Visit My Site
Endangered Spaces - Visit My Site
CoolAdzine for Marketers - Visit My Site
Rinsem’sRink - Visit My Site
Sean’s Ramblings - Visit My Site
MacBros Place - Visit My Site
Can’t Coach That - Visit My Site
Critical Assumption - Visit My Site
Foreign Perspectives - Visit My Site
Carl Pei - Visit My Site
Swapw - Visit My Site
Life of a School Bus Driver - Visit My Site
Tamiki - Visit My Site
Bobs’ Reformat This - Visit My Site
Shawn Knight - Visit My Site
Kelly Cho - Visit My Site
JohnChow dot com - Visit My Site
DoshDosh.com- Visit My Site
Jane May Blogs - Visit My Site
Ms. Danielle - Visit My Site
Stock Trading 101 - Visit My Site
Ed Lau - Visit My Site
Derrich.com- Visit My Site
Nate Whitehill - Visit My Site
Gary Lee - Visit My Site
MakeMoney Online with a 13-year Old - Visit My Site

And.. Morgen's List! :)

CrAzY Working Mom
Crunchy Carpets
It's A Blog Eat Blog World
Skittles Place
A little piece of me
Are we there yet
Comedy Plus
Rocks in my Dryer
Scrappin.........with life in this New Year of 2007
My Crazy Life in Pictures
Wanders World
Squirrels Nest
The Life Of A School Bus Driver
Charmed and Dangerous
Finding Life's Enchantments
Mom is Nutz
Oh Mommy Dearest
Midlife Musings
Utterly Geek
Whatever I Feel Like
My Dandelion Patch
Geeky Speak
3 Day Mom
BuyMeBlog
My Single Mom Life

3 fellow footsteps:

Sandee said...

I like how you did this. Lurkers are forbidden!

Linda said...

I am NOT lurking, nope - not me! Not at all so I don't have to do this one again!

VegasGirl said...

**Lurks** =0p