Monday, July 13, 2009

Gonna get back to good...

This week is going to be -almost- normal. I have a long day today, and possibly another one on Friday, but the other three are happy little days when I don't have to get up early. I may have to stay late, but my alarm clock is going back to 6am, which makes me extremely happy.

Not much new to report in WoW. Saraabi finished her first set of Valiant quests for the Tournament and is now an Exalted Champion of Exodar, with a shiny new red elekk. Asara hasn't been doing much except cooking and fishing dailies. Finally bought her a Chef hat, even though it doesn't really do anything at the moment.

There isn't much WoW news because I haven't really been playing much over the past few days. Just some dailies and that's about it. I've been too tired to do much more than that. Had to work on Saturday, got done around 1PM, then later that night we hung out with my brother-in-law and his wife. Dinner at Red Robin followed by a good run of Mario Party. Sunday was a lazy day, we went to the store, got lunch at Taco Bell, and played some Rock Band until the kids came home. Not long after that it was bedtime already, but I just could not fall asleep.

I think I have the Mountain Dew I had with dinner to blame for that. It was the Alliance blue Game Fuel, and it was tasty, but I really shouldn't have had so much caffeine. I'm working on cutting down on my pop intake. Right now I have a 24-oz bottle to get me through the work day, but I'm not having any with dinner any more. Eventually I hope to start alternating pop at work days with water, on my way to cutting it out entirely. I'm also going to try to exercise more. Right now I'm thinking about doing walks on Saturdays and Sundays to start. We'll see how that goes. :)

0 fellow footsteps: