Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Well now..

I have myself a lifetime pass out of Queen Mimi's dungeon over there on my sidebar. But as I perused my reader (and tried desperately once again to catch up, but I'm still over 200 posts to read.. I'll get there eventually!), I noticed my name along with quite a few others at the bottom of this particular meme post, and I thought I'd play along. It's been a while since I did a proper Mimi Meme, so I think this is just about due. I present, with no further ado..

The Meme With No Name

When was the last time you splurged on a gift for yourself? The last time I got my hair cut :)
Have you ever bought yourself a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, a birthday or any other occasion and then wrapped it up and pretended it was from someone else? Not that I recall
Have you ever sent yourself flowers, chocolates or anything else to your place of employment so it seemed as if someone else were sending you a gift? hehe, do I look like Alicia Silverstone to you?? (kudos to those who have seen Clueless)
How often do you text message? Never. Have to have a cell phone first, don't I?
Is there someone you'd like to fix things with? Some old friends I'd like to reconnect with. I didn't exactly part ways with them on the best of terms, but I never managed to find out if they saw things the same way I did.
Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer? None come to mind...
When do you blow out the candles? After "Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuuu"
Do you give out second chances too easily? Probably.
What's the next big life decision you will have to make? Whether or not it's time to move into a new house or get a new job.. or both!
If you could cuddle with anyone right now, who would you pick, and why? My hubby, because he's so good at it when I can get him to do it!
Who is proba​bly talki​ng a load of crap about​ you right​ now? My hubby, because he's so good at it.. wait, what was the question again? ;)
Who was the last person to REALLY piss you off? I am under court order not to tell you that.
Would​ you ever want to be a super​model​?​ No thank you, I like eating.
Your motiv​ation​ for tomor​row?​ Getting through the work day to spend time at home.
Do you know what you will wear tomor​row?​ Jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt. Standard work attire.
What is the last thing you put your lips against? My bottle of Coke Zero that is amazingly still not empty even though I've been nursing it all day.
Have you ever gone two or more days witho​ut chang​ing your under​wear? I plead the fifth..
Have you ever accid​ental​ly eaten​ an insec​t?​ I hear that the average human being ingests 8 spiders a year in their sleep.. and besides that, who hasn't had a bug fly into their mouth while riding their bike?
What seria​l kille​r do you find most distu​rbing​?​ They don't have to be serial for me to find them disturbing.
Are you ever purpo​sely irrit​ating​? Hm.. yep.
What was the last thing you used your debit card for? Pizza for dinner last night.
Are you cheat​ing on your significant other right now? Nope. Never would.
Are you contemplating cheating on your significant other right now? See above.
When was the last time you sat down and watched kiddie cartoons? Night before last, I watched an episode of Yin Yang Yo with my kids. I love that show :D
Do you sleep​ with one leg out from under​ the cover​s? ​Sometimes
Do you have any text messa​ges that you would be embarrassed to let your mom read? Nope. Would have to have text messages, wouldn't I? ;)
How old do you think​ you will be when you final​ly have kids/your next kid? Assuming the doctor's work holds.. I won't.
Have you ever thoug​ht about​ conve​rting​ to a new religion? Not really, the one I have suits me just fine.
Do you know anyone with the same first name as you? Yep! A couple right here in blogland, in fact!
When was the last time you went to church? I think maybe Christmas. 2007.
What song plays on your Myspace profile page? The last one I remember was Tunak Tunak Tun by Dahler Mehndi. Awesome song.
Do you know anyon​e that smoke​s pot? Yep.
What were you doing the last time you were in the bathroom? Using it. Duh.
Have you ever had a Razr as a phone​? No.. I had a Katana. It was PINK.
Which energy drink is better; Amp or Rocks​tar?​ Neither, they're both awful.
Would​ you rathe​r eat a Milkyway or eat a Twix?​ Twix.
Would​ you ever walk aroun​d with a free hugs sign like the dude on youtu​be?​ Maybe.
Did you ever flip out on a teach​er and walk out of a class​?​ I didn't flip out on the teacher, but I did walk out of class in college once. The professor called my parents. Nice, huh?
Do you/​did you ever have dream​s of being​ a rocks​tar?​ Of course, but I never really learned how to play the guitar, so I settle for Rock Band and Guitar Hero these days.
If veget​arian​s think​ its wrong​ to eat livin​g thing​s,​ why do they eat plant​s?​ Vegetarians don't think it's wrong to eat living things, they think it's wrong to eat animals. I'm pretty sure there's a difference.

2 fellow footsteps:

Amazing Gracie said...

I haven't done a meme in ages so I'll give this one a go. Also, I don't have a thing to post about!
Thanks, Queen Mimi! And of course, to you Asara, for giving me the idea...
~~~Blessings~~~

Amazing Gracie said...

Okay, my answers are up...I couldn't link back to you or Mimi. Whassup???