Friday, November 23, 2007

Whee-hooo...

Leftover turkey rules, lol!!!
We ate sooo much again today, and we still have some left!

Got a lot of WoW stuff done today, and NO shopping. I've done the Black Friday shopping thing before, and there just wasn't anything worth putting in that kind of effort for this year.

Biggest news in WoW land, hubby and I finally got attuned for Karazhan! I know that means absolutely nothing to most of you, but it's a big deal for us :) It means we can raid if there are places in a group for us, and I haven't raided in AGES. It's lots of work, but also lots of fun, and the rewards can be pretty nice too! I'm probably going to take tomorrow off, I haven't done much else today at all!

3 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect Friday! We were home in bed while others were standing in ridiculously long lines! Pfffft...that's crazy!

Linda said...

Nothing like a good raid after you've stuffed yourself with way too much turkey!!

Sandee said...

Karazhan? What did you say sweetie? Great on the turkey and other leftovers. I don't do the leftover thing. Everything leaves when my family leaves and they eat all the leftovers. Have a wonderful day Carrie. :)