Monday, November 19, 2007

There's Birthdays Afoot!

Two very special people are having birthdays! My best friend Meredith had hers yesterday (I'm a bad friend!), and my friend Tisha (from Crazy Working Mom) is turning the big 3-0 today! I looked on YouTube for a video that would express my sincerest birthday wishes to these awesome ladies, but came up short due to lack of sound on my work computer. (I really have to do something about that!) So instead, I give you lolcats!!!

is mah birfday where r caek, dammit!?
moar funny pictures

4 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love that picture. :)

You're a sweetie. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for thinking of me on my special day.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yeah and i hear she is 30 too!

smiles, bee

Sandee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TISHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. :)

Kiyotoe said...

Tomorrow is my dog's birthday. His name is "X" and he's growing up so fast.....


;-)