Friday, November 02, 2007

Road Trip Day 2

Good Morning Blogland!
 
We are arriving today at our vacation destination - Meriden, CT!  Not much on our plates today, we'll be checking into our hotel in the afternoon, and getting a bit of rest (and a shower, yay!) before going out for dinner tonight.  I don't have a whole lot to talk about today, but when I get home to my computer, I'll be sure to update these vacation posts with lots of pictures!  This is our first time in this part of the country, so it will definitely be a lot of fun!

5 fellow footsteps:

Mo and The Purries said...

Yay! You made it safe!!!

Get some rest and have fun tonight!

Sandee said...

Enjoy everything. :)

Linda said...

Just remember to take I-80 on the way home so you don't have to look at all those trees and mountains again!

It was lovely to meet you and your family. You have two of the cutest kids I have ever seen - and so very well behaved - and a very handsome husband, too!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in my part of the country and have a very safe trip back home.

Anonymous said...

Be safe!

Kiyotoe said...

How far is that from Bristol? Bristol is the home of ESPN!!

It's a man thing ;-)