Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's tomorrow night!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I don't have a costume this year, but I enjoy the spirit of "anything is possible" that most people get into as fall progresses towards winter. We'll be taking the kids out, and I'll post pictures of them all dolled up, of course! But if you're planning on staying in and handing out candy, or just avoiding all the crazy kids running around in the streets, why not tune into the Mo Show? 7PM EST, with everyone's favorite host!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Will you guys be trick or treating?

Happy Halloween!!!

Amazing Gracie said...

I used to like it when my kids were little. I used to go the theater-style makeup on 'em. The gorier, the better!
I don't care one way or another as a "grown-up." We used to give out candy but I got so tired of teen-agers w/o costumes that we just quit. Somebody always ruins the fun...
Now, we're up in Geriatric Acres, so I doubt anyone T or T's!

Maggie Moo said...

Yay!!! I hope I get trick or treators this year-my stupid street turns off their lights and no one comes down...

We have some new people now though, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Sandee said...

I'll miss you all tonight. Have fun. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

Happy Halloween!

And thanks for the pro-mo!