Thursday, August 20, 2009

I might be done.

Yesterday I was involved in some drama on Asara's guild forum. It really drove home to me that this isn't the guild I joined any more. SI has evolved into a hardcore progression guild. The people who are active in it now have little time for fun, and even less time for some random casual friend of the guild leader who used to be a staunch raider.

This morning I sent a message to my guild leader and my class leader asking for their input. I'm not having fun in the guild any more, I think maybe it's time I moved on. I've agonized over this for long enough, I need to just make a decision and get it over with. I'm losing sleep now over all this, and that needs to stop. I'm guessing that at this point my guild leader is probably just tired of listening to me whine and will be glad to see me go.

I just want to play and have fun, is that so much to ask?

4 fellow footsteps:

billy said...

realizing that you wont be missed from SI & will be welcomed into RB... i think you know.

Dechion said...

An only slightly randome movie qoute.

"Ride hard, Don't look back."

Barb said...

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun.. at least some of the time, right?

Callie Ann said...

Face forward and don't look back. You will be much happier! :)