Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Venting

Argh.

So the Whistler has been on vacation since last Wednesday. I worked my butt off while he was gone, even staying until about 9PM last night trying to get things done before he came back today. This morning I tried to be nice and tell him how hard it was for me to do his job and how glad I was that he was back. It worked for a couple of hours, he was all laughing about it and saying stuff like, hey, it's a lot of work, and it's easy to forget stuff when you're not used to doing this every day like I am (because even though I stayed almost all night last night I still forgot to do something). Blah blah blah.

Then a few minutes ago he goes.. "Yeah, this glassware wasn't washed well enough, see the boiling stones are stuck solid to the bottom. It's all like that."

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING TO DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND MINE AND SOMEONE ELSE'S AND NOT DOING EVERYTHING PERFECTLY WHEN I HAD A TON OF OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES ON TOP OF YOUR CRAP.

OMG that made me so mad.

I just said, "Sorry, I'll try to do better next time."

But really... I wanted to punch him in the face. A lot.

0 fellow footsteps: