Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I have had it.

Seriously.
Next time I log onto Asara she's getting a spec back to Beast Mastery, and staying there. I never even got a chance to see what sort of DPS output I could do as Survival in a raid thanks to RL interference, and I find that they've hotfixed Explosive Shot to do less damage. People are saying that it's not that big of a change, but I just don't know what to believe now. Ghostcrawler says in the same post that a fix to BM to bring it back up to par is coming "soon", and that's good enough for me. I'll settle for sub-par DPS for a while if it means I get to play the spec I like, the way I like to play it. I am putting my faith in you, GC, that Blizzard will follow through on this, and not leave me hanging like toilet paper stuck to someone's shoe. Seriously though, this is too much change too fast for me. I don't remember things being like this when BC came out, but then again I really wasn't on top of my spec and all that back then either. *sigh* Either way, I am retreating back into my Beast Mastery bunker, and nothing is getting me out. I'll be the lone BM hunter in the raid, providing Ferocious Inspiration, just like there was a lone SV hunter in the raid in BC, providing Expose Weakness. I'm OK with that.

0 fellow footsteps: