Thursday, December 18, 2008

Insert creative post title here

Drawing a blank there, sorry! :)
Not a lot to report today. I was at work very late last night, but hubby made it all better when he picked me up. He had stopped at my favorite Chinese restaurant on his way to get me and ordered my very favorite thing, house special lo mein. So after he got me, he drove over there, and tada, it was ready for me to pick up! So yummy it was, too. It's the little things like that, and the fact that he spent four hours yesterday trying to track down the perfect Christmas gift for me, when it took us together four hours on Sunday to shop for everyone on our list.. that remind me why I love him so much.

By the time my dinner was a happy memory, it was almost bedtime. I did have time to wrap HIS presents, since they came in the mail yesterday.. but that was about it! This morning when I checked the mail, there were a couple more boxes from Amazon.com in there, which just serves to remind me that I have a mountain of stuff to wrap, and not a whole lot of time left to get it done! Thankfully my crocheting project is going well. A half hour at work every day, and it's about halfway done.

So after work tonight, I have to pick up the last of hubby's presents, one last present for my brother, and try to divvy up what time I've got at home between crocheting and wrapping. And maybe make some time for a few rounds of Rock Band 2 before bed :) We'll see!

2 fellow footsteps:

Amazing Gracie said...

Don't you just love Amazon.com? It's been really helpful trying to find books in sequence, too. When I go to the bookstore, they never have the one I need...
I've gotten some good deals there and not just books. (They're my downfall)
~~~Blessings~~~

Barb said...

I spent four hours wrapping gifts last night. What a job!

Are you crocheting me a robe? :P