Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

I got a present early XD
This shirt from my hubby.
I'm wearing it at work right now!
*bounce*
The Whistler gave me a huge Hershey bar today too, so I'll give him a break around here for a while! ;)
Hubby's family is coming over tonight! We boiled eggs last night to make deviled eggs, and tonight hubby is making his chicken and rice casserole. I also am making pickle/onion wraps, and I picked up a couple of packages of rolls from Arnie's (a local restaurant.. they're so tasty). We're going to have quite the spread!
I am super excited. I just hope I get out of work at a decent time today. Yesterday I thought I was going to get out early, and I found out something got screwed up with the labels, and I ended up spending over an hour helping to fix it. Bummer!
And once I'm out of work, I'm going to have a time getting my car out of the parking lot across the street. They didn't plow it last night, so it's covered in wet snow. I felt my car settle in as I parked it... here's hoping either the parking lot gets plowed, or some of that snow melts before I leave here today, otherwise I'll have to get someone to push me out (again) so I can go home!

Anyway.. I don't know if I'll be online tomorrow or not, so in case I'm not..

Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 fellow footsteps:

Mo and The Purries said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you
& your family!
♥ ♥ ♥
mo

Maggie Moo said...

I'm sorry I'm late, but Merry Christmas. :)

And also-that's the greatest video online right now!!! My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...ha ha ha!!