Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ahhh... weekend!

We had a very productive day here today :)
Got all of the presents wrapped except for a couple that are still on their way from Amazon. One is for me, the other is for someone else. The one for someone else is supposed to be here on the 23rd.. here's hoping!

We also got a lot of laundry done. The house isn't quite completely clean, but it's pretty gosh darned close! I'm very much looking forward to having everyone over, and helping with the cooking. I just hope I'm not stuck at work too late that day. My current plan is to push off as much work as I can, and maybe head in on Saturday and catch it up. I don't want to miss the party, even if we won't be doing presents until my brother-in-law gets out of work.

Anyway, it's been a long day.. I'm going to get some sleep. Good night!

1 fellow footsteps:

Barb said...

So much work to get everything clean when as soon as the opening of gifts begins everything will be such a mess. A happy mess, though.

Thanks in advance for all the work you and B are doing.