Friday, November 21, 2008

haha FRIDAY!

Today is going amazingly fast and amazingly slow at the same time. I feel like I've just gotten to work, and it's 2PM already. But it's only 2PM! I want to go home and start my weekend!

The buzz at home is that we're finally going to get Wrath tonight. The kids are heading out to my parents' tonight, so we'll have the whole weekend for Northrend explorings and questings. Hubby asked me last night if I wanted to level Asara first or if we should make Death Knights first. I want to level Asara first. She's my main, it only seems right. Plus I can save making my Death Knight until I'm ready for a new alt.. I have so many right now, I don't want to add yet another quite yet. Not to mention the biggest excitement for me is in having a new area to explore, new pets to find, those sorts of things. I've done my time in Azeroth and Outland, bring on Northrend!

3 fellow footsteps:

Callie Ann said...

Why would you choose to kill your name sake.. hmmm problems in this I fear.

Barb said...

Hehee.. have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you two can find time for a "quickie" in between slayings. :D