Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to.. Everybody!

It certainly seems that way! :)

Let's see..

Sept. 1 - My sister-in-law Sara
Sept. 8 - My brother-in-law Bob and the always hilarious Sandee from Comedy Plus
Sept. 9 - The lovely Linda from Are We There Yet?

This many birthdays requires a great deal of cake, if you ask me! So I headed out to Google images to find a picture of the biggest cake I could find, and here it is:


Now, this has probably been surpassed by the cake that was made for the 2005 Las Vegas Centennial celebration, which you can see here, but I like this one better! :) So I hope everyone has plenty of cake, and make sure to stop by and wish everyone a Happy Birthday!

7 fellow footsteps:

Linda said...

WOW! That is one big ass cake! But it sure looks yummy and I bet Miss Bee and I could make quite the dent in it if given a fork and enough time!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sara, Bob, Sandee and Linda,
Happy Birthday to you. :)

Sara said...

Thanks, I'm sure the cake will be quite tasty! :)

Skittles said...

Yummy!

crazy working mom said...

Lots of b-days this week. My nephew, the 3rd, Mom the 5th, sister the 7th and now little Emily is on the 2nd. Whew! Broke Month 'eh?!

FRIGGA said...

That's a lot of birthday cake!! :-0...

FRIGGA said...

Hey chickie - where've you been?