Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to.. Everybody!

It certainly seems that way! :)

Let's see..

Sept. 1 - My sister-in-law Sara
Sept. 8 - My brother-in-law Bob and the always hilarious Sandee from Comedy Plus
Sept. 9 - The lovely Linda from Are We There Yet?

This many birthdays requires a great deal of cake, if you ask me! So I headed out to Google images to find a picture of the biggest cake I could find, and here it is:


Now, this has probably been surpassed by the cake that was made for the 2005 Las Vegas Centennial celebration, which you can see here, but I like this one better! :) So I hope everyone has plenty of cake, and make sure to stop by and wish everyone a Happy Birthday!

7 fellow footsteps:

Linda said...

WOW! That is one big ass cake! But it sure looks yummy and I bet Miss Bee and I could make quite the dent in it if given a fork and enough time!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

Sandee said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sara, Bob, Sandee and Linda,
Happy Birthday to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm sure the cake will be quite tasty! :)

Barb said...

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Lots of b-days this week. My nephew, the 3rd, Mom the 5th, sister the 7th and now little Emily is on the 2nd. Whew! Broke Month 'eh?!

Rebecca said...

That's a lot of birthday cake!! :-0...

Rebecca said...

Hey chickie - where've you been?