Friday, September 05, 2008

/facepalm

Is it Friday already??

Dangit. I really was going to post more this week, honest!! I have pictures from Andy's first day of school to post, but they're still on the camera. I played some WoW this week and got Asara a Sprite Darter Hatchling, but I don't have any screenshots. That quest involves a LOT of running around, by the way. Oh, and she got the recipe for Kibler's Bits from a cooking quest last night too. I played around with my 50 hordie mage for a bit, but didn't do anything earth-shattering.

Um.. what else.. OH, Wyld Stallyns is officially a guild again. My little level 14 mage Tehd started up the charter, and finally got enough signatures. I'll get a screenshot of her in the tabard I designed tonight if I think of it. And speaking of guilds, to clear up any confusion that may have resulted from my post last week, Spanish Inquisition still exists. It has not disbanded, Asara and Saraabi and Numae are still members. But the focus has changed from raiding to a simple social standpoint. A lot of people have left to join other guilds so that they can raid, but some of us have stayed behind. I wasn't raiding anyway, so it's not that big of a deal for me to stay. But if things get too quiet over there, I may move them all over into Wyld Stallyns, we'll see. :)

In news about other bloggers... My lovely friend Tisha had her baby on Tuesday, who is gorgeous. And she picked a wonderful name, Emily Grace :) It's Friday, so Frigga is Rockin' again. And in a week or so, a bunch of my favorite bloggers are getting together for a vacation out in Rhode Island, lucky them! I'll be on vacation that week as well, but since Andy is in school, we'll be sticking close to home.

I think that's about all for now, hope everyone has a good weekend!!

5 fellow footsteps:

Sandee said...

Tisha's baby is adorable. Just like her mother. Have a great day. :)

Rebecca said...

Hey - where are those pictures??? I wanna see!!

Thanks for the link love :)

Happy Rockin' Friday!!!

Amazing Gracie said...

Yeah...those lucky guys, on the beach for a week. I just hope the storm doesn't mess with them. I guess they could stay inside and blog... Nah, it's more fun outside!
Maybe next time we can go, too!
~~~Blessings~~~

Linda said...

Wish you were going to be there with us! Maybe next time??

Now get those pictures off the camera so we can see!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there with those favorite bloggers too. *sigh*

My little Emily Grace has her days and nights mixed up. So, right now she's sleeping...but tonight while I'm trying to, she won't be.

...off to get the kiddos from school. Have a great day, my friend!