Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's here, hurrah!

A week or two ago my sister-in-law had a lia sophia party. I hadn't been to a jewelry party in years, so I was excited. Especially since hubby had ok'ed me to get something! Yay!

I don't wear jewelry very much, mostly because it's not allowed at work. When I do wear any, I generally wear necklaces, so that's what I looked at first. There were several very pretty ones, but I finally picked one out that I liked. I ordered it, and my sister-in-law brought it over last night. This is the picture from the catalog.. I didn't get the earrings to go with it, though. I'm excited to get a chance to wear it now! :)



6 fellow footsteps:

Maggie Moo said...

I am in LOVE with that necklace!!! I'm so jealous. But you of all people deserve some pretty stuff now and then, so I *guess* it's ok. ;)

Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Oooh, that's pretty!! Nice pick! :)

Mo and The Purries said...

That's very pretty - it will go great with your coloring.
Glad you got something nice for yourself, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks so much better in rl! It is really, really pretty!

Linda said...

Ooooh ... purty! I bet you look just stunning in it!

crpitt said...

oh that looks really nice, its just the type of thing I like :)