Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doodle Week Day 3 - Garden Doodle

Blogger does not want to upload my picture today!! So I have put my garden doodle on Photobucket, I apologize if the size does weird things :) You should be able to click the picture to see it full-size. I'll try to upload it the "traditional" way again later in the day though, too.

I like to call this one, "Even the bad guy needs a day off once in a while!" It was inspired by my buddy Mo, who thought the Death Star was orbiting Earth yesterday :)

11 fellow footsteps:

Mo and The Purries said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Seriously, I have tears of laughter going down my face!
I think this may be my favorite doodle - ever!

Mo and The Purries said...

ps: blogger didn't want to upload my doodles this morning, either - I also loaded 'em into photobucket to get 'em to work!
Cheers!

Durward Discussion said...

Darth Vader kicking back is not something that would have crossed my mind. Thanks for the laugh.

Carrie said...

I'm glad you like it Mo :)

Ivanhoe said...

Bad guys may deserve a day off, but not your beautiful garden :o)

Sandee said...

You crack me up Carrie. I love it. You are really doing these very well. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

Linda said...

Luke ... I am your gardener ...

Love it! You have a fantastic sense of humor!

Elise B. said...

Very, very, very cool! This is really seriously funny. Love it, and stuff.
:) Darth Vader is awesome.

Barb said...

Now there's something ya don't see every day!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm using firefox. I'll have to come back and see if I can see it in IE. I can't see anything here. :(

Anonymous said...

Yup, I can see it with IE. :)

Very cool, VERY cool!