Thursday, June 26, 2008

ZzzZzzzz...

First and foremost, I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Bansidhe for my new banner. She is magic with the graphics, I tell you what! All I did was send her some WoW Model Viewer images of my characters, and she crafted the lovely image you now see at the top of the page. The original was a bit bigger, but my stupid template wouldn't just adjust itself, so I'll be playing around with that for the next few days. Pardon the dust!

In other news.. I'm still tired today. Played a little WoW last night and got my Belf priest Pyralos to lv 13, nothing major, except I died like 10 times trying to get there. Which was a bit frustrating. I soloed the Belf "Hogger" spider lady thing, after three tries or so, though, so that was pretty cool. There are tons of things I want to do right now, but I think that I'm going to limit myself to three. 1. Get my Draenei pally to 70 (that's Saraabi up there in my banner, currently lv 65), 2. Get my Belf mage to 70 (Draevyn, also up there, currently lv 48), and work on the twin paladins that hubby and I just made the other day. I'm going prot, he's going holy. We'll be able to pug anything we want, lol! Hubby wants a lv 70 tauren, so he's probably going to start one of those in the near future. Don't know what class, except probably not shaman. He said he's putting both of his higher-level alts on hold until he gets that done. :)

Had some lovely Chinese food for dinner last night, though I think I went a little overboard. Some sweet and sour chicken, some house special fried rice, some eggrolls, some crab rangoons, and a couple of sugar biscuits for dessert. It was all delicious though, AND I still have leftovers for lunch today. Yahoo! Hubby and I watched some episodes of Scrubs on DVR while we ate. We're about out of tv shows on there, we'll have to watch a movie or two tonight or tomorrow :)

That's about it.. I have some pain in my left foot so I'm going to be calling the doctor later this morning. It was hurting yesterday, and hasn't gotten better yet today. It's probably just a strained tendon or something, but if I need to stay off it for it to heal, I need doctor's orders to bring to work. Yippee! I'll let y'all know how that comes out.. I probably won't go to the doctor until tomorrow though. Hope everyone is having a good day!

4 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope you get a doctor's note!

Sandee said...

You header is so you. Very well done. Not I'm hungry for Chinese...thank you very much. Take care of that foot. I hate hobbling around. Have a great day. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

COOL banner - it fits PERFECTLY with your blog content and colors!

Anonymous said...

I do love that banner. :)

I hope your foot feels better soon.