Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Nervous! (WoW)

Tonight.. my guild is going to be running Black Temple. We're 3/5 in Hyjal, 3/4 TK, and 5/6 SSC. I'm nervous as all get out.. I guess they did a run on the trash a bit ago, but I wasn't there, so I don't really know how it went. I know they didn't kill a boss at all, but I don't even know if they got to one while they were there. Tonight I think they plan to get to one, and maybe even kill him.. we'll have to see. All I know is that I plan on doing as many dailies as I can before raid time tonight, so I'll have plenty of money on-hand for repairs! :)

That being said, does anyone have any tips for me? I have a couple of my shadow resist pieces, the neck piece from the attunement quest, and the cloak (which still needs an agi enchant), so I'll be bringing those, as well as my PvP trinket. I've read up on Naj'entus a bit, and I have the strategy printed out so I can review it some more before we actually go. I also have the one for Supremus, just in case. I'm nervous and excited, I hope we do well!

0 fellow footsteps: