Thursday, June 19, 2008

Breathe In, Breathe Out...

/sigh


I'm going to try very hard to keep from getting so frustrated today. I have something with me at my computer now that will hopefully serve as a reminder that all of this (as they say in Avenue Q) is only for now. And also remind me not to take everything so seriously.

What is it, you ask?


This lovely image right here. I did a screenshot of a YouTube video and printed it out. This video is from an episode of The Office that I watched with the hubby a couple of weeks ago. Actually it's from a compilation of the practical jokes that Jim has played on Dwight over the course of the show, but this one is my favorite. Jim got the vending machine guy (who's a friend of his) to put all of the stuff from Dwight's desk into the vending machine. The best part is just after Dwight discovers this, and Pam comes over to peruse the selection. She ends up buying Dwight's pencil cup. Then Dwight doesn't have any change, so Jim supplies him with a huge bag of nickels to use so he can buy all of the rest of his stuff back. It sounds stupid when I write it out, but I laughed SO hard when I watched it :)

2 fellow footsteps:

Rebecca said...

Haha!! I love that show! Thanks to PayPerPost I have seasons 1-3 on DVD, now I just have to wait for season 4 to come out! My favorite prank was when Jim tells us about the nickels in Dwight's phone... :0

Maggie Moo said...

Oh I LOVE this episode. This show is one of my favs anyway...but this one is great. I also like the jello one. :)