Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Zzzzzz...

Pretty lazy day today. I got to sleep in because our plant is having Tuesdays off for a while. I still have to go to work, but I can go in later if I want, and don't have to stay the whole day. I would rather not have to go at all, but I'll take what I can get. It's been far too long since I had a day off from this place.

I went to the doctor today. I'm forever tucking bits of hair behind my ears, and when I did that this morning, there was something back there that hurt. It was a bump about a quarter-inch across that hurt when I touched it. The doctor said it was probably a swollen lymph node, but because I wasn't having any other symptoms, and no other swollen glands or anything, it probably wasn't anything serious, and should go away with some anti-inflammatory medicine (read: Ibuprofen, lol). He also ordered some blood work, I have to go Saturday morning because he wants my cholesterol checked.. and that means I can't eat before I go. Included in there are some tests that screen for "omas and emias" (his words), just to be sure that this little swollen thing isn't the start of something bigger. Let's hope not.

0 fellow footsteps: