Friday, January 04, 2008

Year of the Dork, Day 4

I like this Dork blogging thing.. it gives me a handy dandy way to title my posts, no more trying to be witty whenever I want to post something. Yay! ;)

Is it too much to ask that if someone who starts work at 3AM has to call in, they let me know BEFORE 11:30 PM? Especially when they left early to go to the doctor, and probably had a pretty good idea they wouldn't be feeling up to coming in today.

I have to check my voice mail at home before I start saying too many bad things.. there may be a message there that I don't know about!

I can't wait for the weekend, even though I am coming down with a cold.

I wish our ISP wasn't so stupid.

I hope for an easy day today.. three hours of sleep does not make for a happy Asara!

3 fellow footsteps:

Sandee said...

They call in late on purpose. What's the fun in not waking you up. Your management...you're the enemy. I so remember. Don't complain Carrie...GET EVEN. Have a great day and weekend. :)

DirkStar said...

I signed up at 365 and am looking forward to the challenge!

Linda said...

Somehow it all just doesn't seem fair that you are the one who has to haul herself in because someone else called out early. There should be a better back-up system in place.